- Aardvark jizz is incredibly cold.
- Praying mantises have one spouse for their entire life, and penguins eat their husbands.
- Half the cars in the United States of Milwaukee are all driven by Bovines.
- People give talks on “Fan Cleanliness” in Ibiza.
- There is a disease called ‘The T-shirt Virus”. A symptom of this virus is lying to Amir Blumenfeld but can be cured by him standing up, taking off his shirt and yelling “I’M A HUGE PERVERT! I’M A PEDOPHILE AND A PERVERT!”
You gotta earn this butty
—Jake and Amir (via danakoch)
URL Appreciation Post 2
Sup guys, thanks for sticking around even though my posts have been kinda here and there lately.
I’m going to America at the end of this month!!!
I’ll be there from the 28th of January until the 1st of March, going around to a few different states but spending a good few days in LA, San Fran (Sketchfeeessst) and New York. I’ll be visiting both UCB Theatres, plus some tourist-y places of course, Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash in New Jersey and of course Jimmy Buff’s haha… I figure a lot of you guys are from America, and if you read this post I would love to get some suggestions on what I should make sure I do since I probs won’t be back for a while (why must travelling be so expensive!). Places that aren’t just massive tourist attractions, it probably sounds cheesy but I want a REAL EXPERIENCE! :D
TLDR: WHAT ARE FUN THINGS TO DO IN LA/NY/SAN FRAN/NEW JERSEY?! SUGGESTIONS IN MY ASK WOULD BE HEAPS APPRECIATED! <3
This is important